Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
for the price they're asking, you can get a set of ceramic coated headers instead of just stainless ones like these. i'll see if i can find a linky...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man how would the fitment issue be if i wanted a pypes x and catback be? Also do you have to buy the cat back and x pipe all at the same time. Could you just put a 2.5 inch catback on and then later put the x pipe and headers later i know they need to be done together especially if you do longtubes.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Thank you for that link. I was not aware Pypes made headers. Their quality and customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You can get the catback whenever you want. Its the headers you will have an issue with. You need a shorty mid for LT headers. Otherwise you can do it in whatever order you want. I got headers and modified my stock H and catback to fit. Then an aftermarket H, and the Catback last. Which I recently swapped for Dumps.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man i probably will get the catback first since moneys tight plus when i put on my upper and lower control arms i have to drop the exhaust. This gives me a good reason to put on a catback

1 - 7 of 7 Posts