Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
What about theyre smoked headlights? They're like 200 and you get new buckets and they look killer

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
What about theyre smoked headlights? They're like 200 and you get new buckets and they look killer
+a ****in million.

I bought the AM smoked covers, and while they looked great, they block a shitpile of light, and are a pita to keep on properly. I took mine off. Gonna buy the actual smoked housings. They look far better.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I think the covers are ugly as hell. Look into getting their smoked headlights like stated above.

:2cents

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do you mean new buckets? And if i get knew headlights why not get the halo or the projectors off the site, i might do it cuz all the lights are 15% off right now. Can i get opinions on each of the lights they offer? I want them to be very dark during the day...

and how do the halos function, doesnt that mean i have to run brights full time at night?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fine you talked me out of the covers. was just lookn for a cheap option to get the smoked out look haha. i dont really need new headlights so i guess nevermind then

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
had a set of them on my 91 gt back in the day. although i liked the way they looked, i'm not a fan of them as they flew off and broke.

·
Registered
777 Posts
well here in tx the smoked headlights/taillights and the covers wont pass inspection, and the state troopers can give you a ticket.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
well here in tx the smoked headlights/taillights and the covers wont pass inspection, and the state troopers can give you a ticket.
I hope to god your wrong... I know none of the cops or troopers have messed with me...so it damn well better pass

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
The only thing bout the niteshades is it is kinda hard to get a real nice even coat...and since it would be on a big clear surface..it would prolly look splotchy... But that's what I used on my tail lights.... That 500ft rule...that's for the. Tail lights right? I know they're visible that far away with the brakes pressed for sure... I didn't go too dark cause I was afraid of being screwed with ... I mean if you walk up to them in the sunlight you can even see a dark red still...I'd call'em like a 20%-30%...like window tint...

·
Registered
812 Posts
I bought AM's smoked headlights in F'in love them, check my garage for a pic, there is only two that has them on, one the flash screwed with it tho, the other is good, you'll know which one :p

·
Registered
978 Posts
I bought AM's smoked headlights in F'in love them, check my garage for a pic, there is only two that has them on, one the flash screwed with it tho, the other is good, you'll know which one :p
same here, got the smoked headlights from AM and love them! check my garage for a pretty big pic to see how it looks. 200 bucks well spent if you ask me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts