Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my stock headlights look pretty disgusting with the yellow and fog-like build up on them. I am looking into replacing them and was wondering what your opinions are on these:

Smoked OE Style Headlights

Does anyone have any experience purchasing these? Is it necessary to purchase the Luminics or Silverstar bulbs with them as well? I live in California and have no need for extremely bright lights, nor would I like to blind oncoming traffic unnecessarily.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
You can just use the bulbs you already have, but with any aftermarket headlight you will need to seal them with silicone other wise they will have condensation inside
I didn't seal mine... It's been six months, is it too late to pull them and put some sealant on them now? It hasn't really been hot or humid enough for condensation to form yet.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I didn't seal mine... It's been six months, is it too late to pull them and put some sealant on them now? It hasn't really been hot or humid enough for condensation to form yet.
Not to late, i actually didnt seal mine enough actually and will be doing this this weekend, just need to pull them out and let them sit in your house to make sure there isnt any condensation for awhile, then seal them and let them dry.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Not to late, i actually didnt seal mine enough actually and will be doing this this weekend, just need to pull them out and let them sit in your house to make sure there isnt any condensation for awhile, then seal them and let them dry.
It's going to rain for a couple days, so it's not going anywhere, I guess I should pull them out and do that. Thanks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is it pretty easy to seal them? What should I buy to do it and does anyone have directions or advice for how to do it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts