Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I installed my headlights and 8" antenna. God was thatapain. First headlight took me about an hour, second one too me about 10 minutes. If anyone needs help I figured it out but it was a PAIN. I went with the black headlights from American Muscle. so here's a couple pics:

Before:

After:

I definitely like it better with the black headlights. looks meaner to me. opinions? Next is the mach 1 chin spoiler. :D

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Looks really good. Way better. That's definitely how it works. If you haven't done it before like I hadn't the first one always takes a little time because you want to make sure you aren't going to break something while you are figuring it out. The second one is always a breeze. Good job.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, Just I currently live in a hotel (cus of the army) and I have hardly any of my tools out here and no jack stands to keep it off the ground if I were to get under to drill

·
Registered
962 Posts
good picks for starting mods man, look into an s281 spoiler, wheels and a drop to complete the look...

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
pretty sweet man, you should put on black corners too though. My wife drives a triple black 98 gt convertable and I put in black head and corner lights for her. It looks pretty sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts