Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here they are.

I'm going wash the car before I put them on. pics on car later.

any suggestions on keeping them clean and non-moisturized/ foggy?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
clear silcone any cracks/joints/opening

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Is it just a stock replacement? Seal up any creases, maybe clear coat the lens so that you can just wet sand/buff out scratches easier

·
Registered
156 Posts
seal the lights with rtv silicone and you should be fine. look on americanmuscle.com for the how to video so they wont condensate.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did that with my old lights. it doesnt help so ill just let them go and take them off and clean them often.

anyway here come the pics.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There smoked but with amber corners to avoid trouble with the local law enforcement.

Im using the old ones to practice a paint method of tinting for when I tint my tails.

·
Registered
689 Posts
they look really nice, if you haven't done the silicone by now better do it before it gets rained on, be sure to find every little creves that water can get in i had to seal mine at least 4 different times before water stopped leaking in...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think I'm going to ruff the edges up with clumps of silicone.

It didn't help my last set. idk how they really fog up. when it happened before i sealed them, only one side would fog up. why not both?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Looks sexy! Make sure you seal them and seal them well bro. Foggy headlights are no fun.

@OP: I told you I'd post back with what lights I got. They are great, better than OEM fit. Nice and clear, and CHEAP as hell! They even came with some xenon bulbs, that I couldn't use with my hids, so I put them in my moms Mach :p

99-04 FORD MUSTANG HEADLIGHTS SMOKE XENONs new set:eBay Motors (item 180444914124 end time Dec-19-09 19:58:06 PST)
I think I'm running those exact same headlights. They're very nice for the price ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts