Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
those are what i want...great price too! pimp! i hate the ricer halo and/or projector lights! these aer a great choice! a subtle yet freakin sweet mod! good call man...

·
Registered
139 Posts
yah man...even on ebay those are like $160 shipped! for now i'm plannin to just spray tint my stock lights, but maybe later this summer i'll splurge and get smoked/clear cornered/black backed headlights like those!

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
yah man, you neveer seen that stuff? it's freakin sweet, and actually looks really good...

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
yah man, you neveer seen that stuff? it's freakin sweet, and actually looks really good...
your visibility is going to be shitty at best. the tails are ok but dont spray your stockers. once you do you are going to wish you didnt and then have to buy new ones. just cough up some dough and do it the right way.

i am saying this because i made that mistake with my 91 lx.

·
Registered
139 Posts
haha, really?

i've heard they do pretty well...

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Maybe I sprayed them wrong or put too much? All I know is they came off the next week, and I wont make that mistake again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hmmm, well the ones i read walks your through a few thin layers with wet sanding and clear coat to make it shine and solidify (if that's the word i'm looking for) haha. did it ruin your lights though? i already bought the tint, so worse case scenario...i wast some time?

·
Registered
387 Posts
spray tint does not come off clean and i spray tinted my tails on my old 94 it was a few layers very light layers and it worked great but i would not do your heads you WILL get pulled over unless you use silverstars but even then you might withc IS REALLY BAD
here in mn they make you wait tell the day to drive it no biggy but if your front blinker is too they make you tow it home or you have to hang out your bulbs it was the biggest pain for my friends honda we ended up just smashin out his covers on the spot such bs

·
Registered
171 Posts
yeah, dont use the spray on the headlights, when you turn the lights on, it shows all of the imperfections in the paint, just get some GTS covers from american muscle, you can take them off at night and they dont hurt the stock lenses one bit

·
Registered
387 Posts
yeah, dont use the spray on the headlights, when you turn the lights on, it shows all of the imperfections in the paint, just get some GTS covers from american muscle, you can take them off at night and they dont hurt the stock lenses one bit
+1 i thought about that after i typed that, good call!

·
Registered
139 Posts
the removable ones are durable/sticky enough to drive with them on? that's the main reason i stayed away from those...maybe i'll loke into it though. but then again, i am going to get the smoked/clear corners eventually... lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts