Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have a 97 mustang gt with stock headlights and was thinking that i wanted some smoked projector halogen lights....kinda like the ones on the 99-04. where can i get a cheap set of them?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Ebay. Make sure the vendor has a good score close to 100%. Make sure they say they are the exact item in the picture and then find the ones you like. The price is usually cheap and then shipping is outrageous but is still way cheaper than other places. I got mine from there. They are not halogen projectors but they look really nice and are good quality. I have had mine on my car for over a year with no complaints except the rubber over the top of the casing doesn't last forever.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah i like the one pieces that are on the 99-04 models....if i could find a pair of those that are smoked that would be tight

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got the one peace hallogen angel eyes, pretty sweet i must say, ESP when its dusk outside and u can roll with the parking lots on and all you see is the angel circles + fog lights , once i change over to a better hood with an opening like the 98cobra hood imma put some type of lighting to shine threw the lil openings in the cobra snouts. I Had a buddy that had his NOS blowoff come out the cobra holes was pretty sweet looking.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
I got the one peace hallogen angel eyes, pretty sweet i must say, ESP when its dusk outside and u can roll with the parking lots on and all you see is the angel circles + fog lights , once i change over to a better hood with an opening like the 98cobra hood imma put some type of lighting to shine threw the lil openings in the cobra snouts. I Had a buddy that had his NOS blowoff come out the cobra holes was pretty sweet looking.

ive seen that....thats looks sic as hell....im classic and original i love when the nos comes out by the windshield washer fluid sprayers....:sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts