Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new headlights on yesterday and they already have condensation in them... how do i fix that?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angel eye

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
idk why but when i first installed mine there was a bit of moisture in them too. but they get hot enough when you turn them on it drys it up and since that first time ive never had another problem in like 3yrs ive had them. if you continue to have problems get some RTV silicone and put it around the lens to seal them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just put new headlights on yesterday and they already have condensation in them... how do i fix that?
I had the same problem. Just reseal any possible openings in the housing. I didn't, but the condensation eventually stopped on mine. So your choice: Reseal or wait it out.

·
Banned
808 Posts
i think its the ebay headlights that just arent that high quality
i bought smoked headlights for my 02 and they havent fogged up yet

·
Banned
808 Posts
i think its the ebay headlights that just arent that high quality
i bought smoked headlights for my 02 and they havent fogged up yet
american muscle smoked headlights anyway

·
Registered
817 Posts
98% of them ebay or not fog up!!!! u could try to drill little holes at the bottom to let the moisture out..........

·
Banned
808 Posts
i read you can bake them for a few min in the oven

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
you forgot top seal them w/ clear silicone before you installed them!!!! follow that link in the post or 2 above me and when youre done, seal the housing w/ silicone! i did that to mine and no condensation whatsoever for 3 months now and its been raining like a mf over here lol

·
Banned
808 Posts
you forgot top seal them w/ clear silicone before you installed them!!!! follow that link in the post or 2 above me and when youre done, seal the housing w/ silicone! i did that to mine and no condensation whatsoever for 3 months now and its been raining like a mf over here lol
i didnt have to seal mine :cool:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
i did not seal mine, but wish i would of, every time i go to the car wash i get a little condensation in there, especially the passenger side. damn ebay lights lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts