Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used headman headers. there the cheapest longtube headers ive seen..

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
You get what you pay for. These are the only brands I would even consider

Kooks
ARH
BBK
JBA
Mac
Stainless Works

If you are looking for a cheap, good quality header, look at the Macs and the BBKs.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Pacesetters have HUGE issues with quality and fitment from what a couple performance shops told me...i have BBK LT headers and i cannot ask for better quality, fitment, and performance...not to mention all gaskets hardware, x pipe and ceramic coat was 700 to my door....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Has anyone ever used headman headers. there the cheapest longtube headers ive seen..
When I last dealt with hedman headers it was in older fords. I thought they were a quality header. I always did the installs myself. As i remember they had a lifetime warranty. I always liked these headers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pacesetters have HUGE issues with quality and fitment from what a couple performance shops told me...i have BBK LT headers and i cannot ask for better quality, fitment, and performance...not to mention all gaskets hardware, x pipe and ceramic coat was 700 to my door....
Where did you get your headers from?? That is the best price I've seen.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
You get what you pay for. These are the only brands I would even consider

Kooks
ARH
BBK
JBA
Mac
Stainless Works

If you are looking for a cheap, good quality header, look at the Macs and the BBKs.
+1
couldnt have said it better myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts