Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHere can you get ported heads from to go with my 2000 gt Cause im looking for right now to get heads/Cams with spray, then eventually get a 2.6 kennebell supercharger what head/cam set up would i need the complement the spray then eventually the supercharger?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Their cams are awesome. With just LTs, CIA, UDPs, and a tune they made over 300 rwhp & rwtq.

Reactions: FM1R

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
was that on a new edge or which car was that? if thats on a new edge its impressive still is impressive on anycar though lol
New edge

·
Registered
468 Posts
Fox Lake, Livernois, Modular Power House, Modular Mustang Racing...would be my top picks...not in any particular order except Fox Lake would def be number one

·
Registered
168 Posts
MMR are great to deal with, I have a street mod 900 short block in my car for about 5 months now and no problems. I used mph (modular powerhouse) heads and cams because I got them used from a buddy and also have proven to be fantastic. The time posted under my name was before the shortblock and heads/cams, I havn't been to the track since.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
n.a cams or blower cams??? i wanna get stage 2 blower cams
These are NA cams, blower cams will not show as large of gains until you slap on a blower, the they will perform phenominally

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
On their dyno.
Believe what you want, but whenever I see other companies put cams and use THEIR dyno, they don't show gains like these...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Did all those people from VT ever get their money back for the parts they ordered? Heard alot of people got screwed pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts