Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey so as maybe some of you notice i reccently sold my ported and polished heads and intakes, and since then numerous people have been asking where the porting was done if i could get stuff ported for them as well. Luckily the guy who did all my porting is a very good friend of mine and has had two years experience at the car quest machine shop in town. He no longer works there but he still does some porting on the side. After talking with him, he agreed to offer porting services over the internet with me. All his porting is gasket matched, in as far as possible. I have pictures from the porting he did on my car as well as from a 3.4l camaro he did for a friend of mine. We will pay to ship the stuff back, and clean them up as well, but you must provide shipping to us, and a neccasary gaskets to match to. So heres the prices...

V6
heads- $115 (both, no valve or bowl work)
lower intake- $65
upper intake- $60
throttle body- $60 (porting and halfshafting)
Eveverything together- $280

2v GT
heads- $150
lower intake- $85
upper intake- $80
throttle body- $65
everything together- $360

pm me for pics

·
Registered
512 Posts
just wondering what kind of peice of mind you can give us if something goes wrong during the porting, thanks bobby

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Faon- There is very very little that could go wrong during porting, the only real chance of damage is with the heads, and that is still minimal. If something is damaged we will work with you to figure out a solution, most likely split the cost of replacing it. We are not a company and not getting paid big bucks so you recieving a brand new product is not gunna happen, That being said there have been no problems so far, and i cant foresee any in the future. (probally not the answer you wanted to hear, but the truth)

Swatstallion00- not 100% sure what you are asking. The pricing is for a stock throttle body, im assuming if you have something after market you wouldnt want it ported. If you are refering to a twin throttle body for the 05 up mustangs it would be $75. I hope that answered your question

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i get whats going on now. What i am selling here is the porting service, not the porducts themselves. You would have to send the product that you already, it gets ported (what you are paying for), then gets shipped back. Sorry if i ddint make that clear, this is for porting of these products, not the products themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts