Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This company in PA just started up in Jan of this year. I can't imagine it could be worse quality than eBay vinyls so I took my chances and ordered one. I upgraded to the 7 year premium vinyl.

PLUS it comes with a vinyl for the bottom of the GT bumper!

Less than $24 shipped.

Vinylmark.com ?? 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GT Trunk Deck Lid Blackout Decal

If anyone has a lot of vinyl installation experience, I would appreciate any tips you would have for a beginner.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Installation is simple. Get a squirt bottle and fill it with water. Clean the area your applying the vinyl to with a rag and alcohol. Wet the surface real good and spray water on the sticky side of the vinyl. Place vinyl where you want it to stay permanently and use a squeegie to work from the center towards the edge to remove any air bubbles. I prefer to do this on a hot day to help dry the water as fast as possible or use a hair dryer to help it dry faster.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda like applying a screen protector on a phone/mp3 player only super sized right? I can do those really well so hopefully it won't be a problem. I just keep hearing tons of people complain about how its impossible to get them on right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts