Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a set of used heads,gt40x aluminum turbo swirl,was told they were milled ported and other machine work done,2.02 and 1.60 valves,comp cams double valve springs and comp cams 1.6 roller rockers,heads have about 300 miles on them,he is asking 750 for them,what do you guys think,good deal or not ,thanks

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
GT-40x photos

They aren't on the top of the food chain when it comes to alluminum heads but there not the worse neither. I'd say drop a few more bucks off the price and go for it depending on how much power your overall goal is because you can pickup used tfs tw heads all day long for 800 and 900 or go brand new for a few hun more which are much better heads and have allot more potential to grow but again depends on your goal/parts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goals are 400 rwhp out of my 302,becouse i want to stroke out my 351 to 427,and get that pushing more but would like to drive it in the spring and wont have the money to have the 351 done by then so just going to throw the 302 together until the other motor can be done right

1 - 3 of 3 Posts