Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
pretty much any head is better then the stock 5.0 heads, i wouldn't pay a lot for the gt 40 P heads but if you can get em cheap enough then they would be a good upgrade, remember you will need P specific headers unless you get long tubes

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
gt40 or gt40p will give you some more power......get an explorer intake or gt40 intake to go with it

·
Registered
685 Posts
i would save for a set of trick flow, edelbrock, holley or a similar set. Alot more in gains

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
Are GT40 P iron heads a good upgrade for my 94 gt?
Yes they are a good upgrade if you can get them cheap enough. $200-$250 is the going rate but I've seen them sell for more and less than that price range as well. Ebay is your friend.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
most LT's fit the gt40p's..and some shortys and the stock headers fit...

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i would save for a set of trick flow, edelbrock, holley or a similar set. Alot more in gains
not everyone has 10 billion dollars like you to buy used parts all over eBay..jpjp

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I am a broke ass college student looking for some blot ons to my car, I cant spend like 1200 on heads, I have shorty bbk's will they fit?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah I am a broke ass college student looking for some blot ons to my car, I cant spend like 1200 on heads, I have shorty bbk's will they fit?
idk of hand if they do..i had them on my gt40's but i havent played around with the "p" heads

1 - 10 of 10 Posts