Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a lot of heat from under the dash coming in the car when the windows are rolled down (listening to the real music) and the air is turned off. Excessive heat actually! When I roll the windows up and turn the air on the heat goes away and the car cools down great.

Any body have experience with this?

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Don't quote me on this as its been a long time, but it might have to do with the heater core...Just a guess though :dunno

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Check to make sure the rubber boot was reinstalled around the shifter. I had mine off for a week while I was working on my wideband install and its lets engine heat right into the car.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Def not normal, sounds just like the boot not being their. My buddy bought a car and complained bout the same thing and sure enough his boot was missin

·
Registered
169 Posts
it actually is a common problem i have had the same problem with my 03'termi,01'cobra,95'cobra and 95'gt. in my cobra i put some dynamat with heatshield on the floor and trans cover and it took care of some of it but it never really bothered me enough to look into it further.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts