Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i changed my heater core i put the dash back on and everything and i turned the car on but there was no air or heat comming from the vents i could only get it to come out of the defrost vent and the floor vent it would come out the front vents anyone know why

·
Registered
371 Posts
when i changed my heater core i put the dash back on and everything and i turned the car on but there was no air or heat comming from the vents i could only get it to come out of the defrost vent and the floor vent it would come out the front vents anyone know why

well if it worked before you replaced the core then id say start with the vacuum lines and panel switches, makes sure its all connected right. not sure if its possible to put it together wrong to where the valve is trapped shut. hope this helps some.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i agree with crowbar i will check behind the stereo or check by the fire wall out side there is a connection that supplied vaccum to that area is the must commont cause off what your describing will only blows from top and bottom only when is disconectec. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts