Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have SWEET deal going on a used Hellion Turbo kit for an 05 and up mustang GT includes:

Hellion 7psi kit
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Delete Plates
Aluminum Driveshaft
Speed of Sound A pillar pod
2 Autometer Guages in Blue (Boost) (Fuel)

Looking to get $4,500 for everything. Everything has 2,000 miles or less on it.

(Your saving over $2,500 if you were to buy new)

·
Registered
283 Posts
why are you selling?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
dude, TONS of people go in the classifieds section lol

good luck with the sale, that's a great deal

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I will take offers ;)
I just don't have it right now. I have a thousand bucks put away to get my stripes fixed and get a couple of small perf. mods in the spring, and that's about it. If you offered to sell it to me for half that, I still wouldn't be able to afford it. lol

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I just don't have it right now. I have a thousand bucks put away to get my stripes fixed and get a couple of small perf. mods in the spring, and that's about it. If you offered to sell it to me for half that, I still wouldn't be able to afford it. lol

same here... I only have 1200 saved up... :sorry

and thats a lot for a college kid

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
whats wrong with teh stripes?

i would buy it if it was for teh new edge

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
whats wrong with teh stripes?

i would buy it if it was for teh new edge
They are the factory vinyl deals. I have had parts of them redone right. They are not on perfectly centered. They are peeling at the front. They are fading and spotting, even though I wax and polish my paint properly.

So the dealer has agreed to let me go to a good paint shop in the area, and will foot half the bill. Going to cost about 5 hundie on my end.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.