Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about the Hellion Heat Turbo Kits, and was wondering:

What kind of power are you guys pulling?

What kind of setup you got?

What do I have to do to my stock motor to put this on?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good lookin' out man! I like these. You can upgrade it with a Precision turbo. I especially like the 351 kit that comes with headers & everything. I'm gonna have to look more into this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Keep in mind this is a 16 year old kid with no mustang experience or even a car. Might want to take what he says with a grain of salt man.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
your a little late warning him...lol;)

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I was reading about the Hellion Heat Turbo Kits, and was wondering:

What kind of power are you guys pulling?

What kind of setup you got?

What do I have to do to my stock motor to put this on?
The heat kits are really high quality and fit very well. That being said, an on3performance kit is also an option. The quality isn't as high, but for the money I don't think it can be beat. Depends on your budget and what you are wanting out of your kit.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Material is the only realy difference and brand. The on3 runs a knock off tial box and gate. I compared it to a friends it's the same thing and it didn't break so it works fo me. Fit and finish is perfect with no fabbing. Only mod is cutting the fender, which goes for most, if not any forced induction kits for a fox.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No I dont own a turbo fox...which is why I'm not giving advice on which turbo kit to get. Sorry if I upset you by pointing out the obvious there fella. Guess next time I'll watch out for your feelings.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Friend of mine has an on3 kit...he is very satisfied with it

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Material is the only realy difference and brand. The on3 runs a knock off tial box and gate. I compared it to a friends it's the same thing and it didn't break so it works fo me. Fit and finish is perfect with no fabbing. Only mod is cutting the fender, which goes for most, if not any forced induction kits for a fox.
Country of origin is also different, if that makes a difference to you - Hellion is an American made design, On3 makes most of their components in China.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Country of origin is also different, if that makes a difference to you - Hellion is an American made design, On3 makes most of their components in China.
Everything UPR is china too but everyone thinks they are the bees knees. But either way, it's just the turbo, waste gate, and bov. Cold and hotside is all made in house. Not to mention I beat on my kit pretty well, not a ton of miles, but they were some hard miles and the kit works flawless now that I'm selling it. I couldn't be happier. I'll prob do another one in a year or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts