Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should formally introduce myself. I put up some pictures in the picture thread, but I will do it again here after I say hello.

My name is Scott. 29 years old, married with two boys. I've been active duty Air Force for 10 years now. I've been all over the world. (Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Japan, etc...)

I bought this car in 2004 after leaving Korea. Bought it brand new with 8 miles on it. Original owner and have done all modifications myself, except stuff that I paid pro's to do (sub frames welded on, window tint, etc...) Currently have 51K miles on it.

I'll keep it short and sweet. I look forward to meeting everyone and staying active in the forum.

Mods:
Pullies, strut brace, sub frames, c/c plates, CAI, 75mm TB/Plenum, shocks/struts/springs, Tri-Ax shifter, off road H pipe, SLP Catback, wheels/tires (315's on rear), and other dress up items and gauges.

My future plans are to go supercharged once I get it to Germany later this year.

IMG_0879 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0885 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0896 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0895 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0878 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0899 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0903 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0910 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

IMG_0912 by Steeda04GT, on Flickr

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Since no one else has let me welcome you to MM!!!

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful GT!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Welcome...
Nice ride and as a former Marine I thank you for your service!

·
Reformed Chevy driver
60 Posts
SUPERCHARGER!!!!!! Welcome and thank you for keeping us all free. I was in the Army way back when. People like yourself are the reason all of us can build crazy, sick cars and have the freedom to enjoy them. If all the police here in AZ would just see it that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts