Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a moment to learn a little about S197 Performance. Check back often for great deals on all your Mustang modding needs.

I would like to introduce myself and my company. I am James also known as "mustang fanatic". I have been a member of this forum for almost two years now. I currently own a 2006 Mustang GT. Owning this car has helped grow my love for Mustangs and the Mustang community and that is why I founded S197 Performance. We currently specialize in 2005-2009 Mustang GT, V6 and GT500 performance parts. We carry suspension, power adders, engine components, exhaust, induction, wheels, interior and exterior mods. We will have over 300 parts on our web site. It is currently still under construction. We are planning to launch it by the end of the week with the parts that are currently on it. Everyday we will be adding more and more parts so please visit our site frequently.

I founded this company because I saw that key aspects were lacking in other performance companies. I hope to fill these voids, gain your business and respect. I have big plans for this company and I look forward to helping you transform your mild Stang into a wild Stang for many years.

Please feel free to personal message, E-mail or call me anytime.

Best Regards,

James Barrette

Temporary E-Mail: [email protected]
E-mail open next week: [email protected]
P: (714) 496-9564

1 - 2 of 2 Posts