Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Megan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to ModdedMustangs, but not new to Mustangs in general. I am from Wichita, Kansas and a huge ford enthusiast. We do a lot of local stuff here, from car shows, to weekend meets. Hoping to be able to learn something through forums and meet some cool people!

Megan :)

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I spy a Roush front bumper and a Shelby hood :yes Looks good, post up some pictures for us. And welcome to the forum!

·
Megan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to mm! and great looking car! what all have you done with it?
I bought her bone stock back in June of 2010. She has since had a Hurst shifter put in, 4:10 motive gears, Stage I P-1SC with 6lb of boost, full body kit, and hood replaced with shelby style hood. I've done all but the body work myself. I like to get my hands dirty!

·
Megan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spy a Roush front bumper and a Shelby hood :yes Looks good, post up some pictures for us. And welcome to the forum!
I uploaded a whole album :)

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
You're not in Kansas anymore...lol! MM is a scary place...no really lol hope you don't meet some of the loonies. But beautiful car!!! Welcome to the threads!!

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
Hey there little lady, pretty sure I've seen your car around town before :naughty:

·
Megan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Megan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awesome! must be a fun car with that p1
It really is a ton of fun, It pepped it up a bit with the gears and the Procharger for sure. Made it from a lagging v6 to where its keeping up with GTs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts