Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I just picked up my first stang last weekend:

1995 5.0 Manual. I'm pretty excited.

It's got SVT rims, steel braided brake lines, Hotchkis suspension with Eibach springs, BBK long tube headers with Flowmaster exhaust, K&N CAI, MSD ignition, ford racing plugs and wires (which need to get replaced :/) Kumo tires (I forget the size, but they are WIDE). A/C has been removed, underdrive pulley, and new "performance" starter (whatever that is, lol). He also rebuilt a T5 tranny and put it in.

Needs a new top though, the glass is falling out.

All in all, I love it. Sounds mean. It's not too fast yet, but I'll have to fix that. I'm thinking of putting on gt40 heads with trick flow intake, probably a 70mm TB. I plan on rebuilding the engine this summer (it has 135k on it). I'll get it bored probably 30 over, put new pistons in, maybe a new crank if I can afford all this, lol. New cam, etc. It's all going to be fun :) Oh, and I definitely want to put in some 3.73's, I think it has stock right now. Not sure though.
Anyway, thanks for reading!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic

Heres the pictures, since it won't let me with no posts :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
welcome good lookin car

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Welcome to the site, you'll find alot of good info here....

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the deep end of the swimming pool...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in Saline, work in Ann Arbor. Thanks for the welcoming everyone.

The guy I bought this from kept it in a garage it's entire life. If it snowed, or even rained, he didn't take it out. Factory paint looks new, underbody has no rust - I thought it was a great deal. I actually found an oil change receipt from 2005 that was only 2000 miles old, lol.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I live in Saline, work in Ann Arbor. Thanks for the welcoming everyone.

The guy I bought this from kept it in a garage it's entire life. If it snowed, or even rained, he didn't take it out. Factory paint looks new, underbody has no rust - I thought it was a great deal. I actually found an oil change receipt from 2005 that was only 2000 miles old, lol.
oh thats cool. im in Troy.

Yeah i think you got a good deal too. You mentioned it has alots of mods so you made out. Mods get soo expensive its ridiculous. But seems like you got a lot of the basic but Most important mods done already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome i'm also from Michigan were are you at im up by Mackinaw
Hey, that's cool! I'm in Saline now, but I used to live in Houghton for a while. Talk about a short stang season there! I use to drive a 2WD cherokee while I was up there -- wow, that was bad. I lived on the top of a hill, and the snow season made it impossible to get home, no matter where I went. I probably had 100lbs of sand in the back of the cherokee, had the wheels spinning trying to make it up this tiny hill and end up sliding backward, now dodging all the other cars. LOL what a good time. I miss it up there sometimes...anyway, I'm getting a little side-tracked now. I should probably get back to working, lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts