Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been stalking this site for a while now and i figured now is the best time to come out and introduce myself to everybody. Im currently stationed in Yokosuka, Japan onboard the USS George Washington. Ricer heaven over here and i hate it to tell the truth........only seen like a few mustangs since i have been here. Im coming back to the good ol' USA in Feb and im so looking forward to getting back into my car. i have pumped alot of money into her in the last few months and i cant wait to get behind the wheel again. She has went from bone stock (when i left her 1 1/2 years ago) to the most beautiful car i could have imagined. Check my garage for info and a pic. i want to give mad props to everyone on here becuase without you guys/girls, i wouldnt have learned as much as i have!! Alot of good info on here and i've learned to weed out the good and the bad and make my own decisions. Im coming back to Virginia Beach, VA around March and looking to reach out to any locals there. Hit me up! Look forward to hangin round here for a long time and meeting a bunch of new people.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wuz up!! :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey bottlefedbullitt01...what part of southern GA you from?? im from GA myself :) little town called Sycamore about an hour north of Valdosta.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome and hurry home so you can drive that Stang!

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome , you old sailor, you.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:wave
Welcome and hurry home so you can drive that Stang!
you have no clue how bad i wanna come home right now!! just 5 more months and im home free again!!! FREEEEDOM!!! :)~

·
Registered
812 Posts
you have no clue how bad i wanna come home right now!! just 5 more months and im home free again!!! FREEEEDOM!!! :)~
I know the feeling, I'm in Iraq right now and I too come in FEB! we are almost home bud!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know the feeling, I'm in Iraq right now and I too come in FEB! we are almost home bud!
yeah i remember you telling me that before! checked ur garage out and its crazy, cuz we have the same setup (besides having a mach1)....murdered out, same sound system!! craziness. just a few more months man and its all over!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
oh, yeah I thought your story reminded me of something lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts