Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just found this site tonight and was like, why not. I have a 2001 Black Mustang GT that is my work in progress. I have very little done to it right now, SLP Pullies, Diablo Delta Chip, SLP Headers, x-pipe, and loudmouth catback. I got lucky and scored some Recarro's for free, have American Racing Rebel's with 265's and 295 BFG KDW2's for shoes. I plan to install a full Maximum Motorsports suspension (I know the wheel gap is terrible right now) a built shortblock from MPH and either a Kenne Bell 2.6 or 2.8. Haven't decided which yet. I want to get into Autocross, I am looking to go to my first event this year. That's about it...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the circus...

$hit happens when you party naked with crocodiles...

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Hello all, I just found this site tonight and was like, why not. I have a 2001 Black Mustang GT that is my work in progress. I have very little done to it right now, SLP Pullies, Diablo Delta Chip, SLP Headers, x-pipe, and loudmouth catback. I got lucky and scored some Recarro's for free, have American Racing Rebel's with 265's and 295 BFG KDW2's for shoes. I plan to install a full Maximum Motorsports suspension (I know the wheel gap is terrible right now) a built shortblock from MPH and either a Kenne Bell 2.6 or 2.8. Haven't decided which yet. I want to get into Autocross, I am looking to go to my first event this year. That's about it...
Welcome.

8t6 was correct in that there are a few guys from WA on here. From Greenlake (Seattle) myself. Couple others from Pt. Orchard, Auburn, and Federal Way on MM... **I think you spelled Whidbey wrong, lol** Ever been to Orcas Island? Beautiful up there. Anywho, we do a cruise (part cruise, part ferry ride) in early summer out to Whidbey... you ought to tag along if you are able. Again, welcome. Post pics when the site allows you to...

Kevin

Northwest Section

1 - 18 of 18 Posts