Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a long time owner of Camaros, I own a 99 Z28 currently. I have also owned a few other Camaros in my life as well as a 2001 Mustang GT for awhile.

My son is getting to the age where he can drive, so I bought him a 89 Camaro and he did not even like it. He said he wanted a Mustang.

So I found him a 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback with a broken 5 speed. Today we go pick it up and bring it home. It has been sitting inside for awhile but it runs etc... I hope owning a Camaro and a Mustang is ok with you guys :)

My view is that just because I like Camaros does not mean my son has to also. I am actually proud of him to have his own tastes in cars.

I will post pics of the project later today.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
camaro or mustang, im sure there will be plenty of bonding experiences between the two cars. i cant wait til my son is old enough to help me.

welcome to MM. if your son gets on here, look out, he will be a modding fool like the rest of us

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Unlike more forums we don't hate on people for what they drive. I would love a WS6 personally..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts