Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. Been an active viewer for quite some time and figured I would actually sign up.

I have a 1965 Mustang coupe sitting in the driveway that has been an ongoing project between my father and I. Sadly it doesn't get the attention she deserves.

I daily drive an 03 Audi A6 and just recently got rid of my 00 F-150.

I probably won't have a lot to say but I will be reading.

Hello all.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could snap a couple this weekend. It is quite the project....kinda received it in rough shape and haven't really gotten started on it. I doubt I could restore it to the condition it deserves to be in but I would like to get her up and running again.

·
Registered
267 Posts
+1 on the pics, would love to see them. What needs to be done to get it running?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forums, maybe browsing around will give you some motivation to make it happen...

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Welcome!

And remember, you can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!

Almost surprised someone got this.

I did not get a chance to snap any pics this weekend. I will see if I get home before dark anytime during the week.

I don't believe motivation is the problem. Time and money is scarce lately. I work about 6 days a week sometimes 7 and have little time to do much of anything.

The car has a 289 in it with about 70k miles on it. Had carb issues when I was a kid and never got fixed. Its gonna need a tear down in order to run again im sure. Haven't decided how I want to approach the project as of right now.

Pulled the old gas tank and have a new one in the garage. I have floor pan metal in the garage as well to repair some rust issues. Haven't really gotten much further then that. You guys will get a better idea once I post some pictures.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Welcome!

Fuuuuuuuuck I haven't heard Slipknot in forever. Lol the name brought back memories but didn't expect it to be Slipknot related lol welcome to the forums, and hope to see some pics soon!!

·
ThatImpact
343 Posts
Welcome to the forum get some pics :)

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Welcome! :wave
What part of Maryland are you in?

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Why are all the Mustangs down there. :-/

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
And how many "country boys" drive Audi's....?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts