Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MM Maniacs. Please check out my new site RAD Mustangs Performance Parts Shop and let me know what you think. Is it easy to use? Does it look good, so forth. I would appreciate your opinions. There is a lot more I have planned for the site.

I have access to a lot of parts that are not listed on the site so if you want something thats not on there, let me know and I will get it for you if I can.

I am not finished putting products on the site so let me know of anything you think should be on there. I started with products for the S197 becuase its where most of my knowledge is. I will be adding parts for other years as well. No disrepect to the older stangs!

I can not offer a blanket discount rate right now, but modded mustang members should PM me and I will qoute you the best price I can.

Thanks

Richard,

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
looks like a good site

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Hey man. A belated welcome to the vendors section. I like the layout of the site, it's straightforward and easy to use. It'll be cool watching it grow.

Be interesting to find out if you will be able to ship to Canada.

-Richard

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Forgot to add. Best of luck on the new business and I'm sure you'll do well. I'll definately be getting with you when the time comes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts