Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know some performance upgrades, the one may need tuning inexpensive, cam,throttle body intake exhaust best price and sounds good idle with performance with out alot of upgrades internally could you help on this matter thanks guys

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Good Idle is cam to loosen motor flowmaster, I recomend performance for engine combos making part number.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I am guessing English is not your first language?
No offense.

Are you basically asking what are good upgrades for not a lot of money?

If so, What are you willing to spend?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Spend the money in performance. It is not a no brain job. Power is king and I am queen.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
:popcorn

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Well, to be honest. I was not trying to criticize your English. Honestly though, after your reaction; I am sure others can help you. I'll go F off now. Have a good one.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Look bro. I thought u were kidding around. Cheap mods are : gears maf timing headers and xhaust and nitrous. Anything else IMO and you chould go straight to heads.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would like to know some performance upgrades, the one may need tuning inexpensive, cam,throttle body intake exhaust best price and sounds good idle with performance with out alot of upgrades internally could you help on this matter thanks guys
You are one demanding *******...

id recommend a 300 shot of nitrous... i hear thats like 400 more horsepower for like less than a grand... thats my advise after you flip out on people deciphering your post of nonsense.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts