Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Oh wow, no kidding. Thanks man.

Were your friends there to watch the race, or were they participating?
Barber is basically mustang week for vintage bikes. It takes place over the whole weekend and this year had over 10,000 bikes. And they also have all types of races. My friends went just to see everything and they had a few bikes they were showing. Not racing or anything. That sidecar racing is crazy stuff. People think motorcycle racing is crazy. Well how about attaching a tiny sidecar and have the person riding that steer using their body.. Glad she's doing well.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Barber is basically mustang week for vintage bikes. It takes place over the whole weekend and this year had over 10,000 bikes. And they also have all types of races. My friends went just to see everything and they had a few bikes they were showing. Not racing or anything. That sidecar racing is crazy stuff. People think motorcycle racing is crazy. Well how about attaching a tiny sidecar and have the person riding that steer using their body.. Glad she's doing well.
Oh I see. Sounds cool.

Yea I can't wait to go to one of Mathew's sidecar races to check out the action. Next season.

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Oh I see. Sounds cool.

Yea I can't wait to go to one of Mathew's sidecar races to check out the action. Next season.
I would love to see some of those races.

And on a somewhat related note.. here's an awesome little dude that was at Barber.

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
Dont have paypal or much money, but please let them know my thoughts are with them, dad had a near death experience on his old bike when a drunk driver nearly killed him. I hope for a speedy recovery, and no long term issues.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
You're welcome man. Wishing them a speedy recovery.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks brother! Again, massive adminireps for all when I get home :hug

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

And someone must have added from MM in the notes, because my buddy noted that on his racing forum, one of his friends was thanking those who have donated so far, and MM was on the list. :rockon

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
A note from my friend Mat and the people who are helping Hannah.

To your mustang friends...

Approaching 200 donations! Absolutely amazing!
Proof positive AHRMA,VRRA, SRA takes care of its own!

Also thanks to ADV riders, sv riders, moddedmustangs, lowbrow customs, Mr barber, Nashville riders and everybody else that I dont know about.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 40 of 50 Posts