Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the pics below is my car as of last summer,so far i have added mach 1 grille,smoked fogs,hid's,blacked out 3rd brake light and i also have the prokits springs to go on it as soon as the rain stops......

i was thinking smoked headlights,17by9 bullitts up front, maybe a cowl hood,,,ill also be retinting the windows.anymore key ideals that im missing

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
shift the wing back 3 inches...that'll be a big visual change for the better...besides that without changing bigger things like the hood or bumpers there's not much more you can do without going overboard

great looking car man :yes

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shift the wing back 3 inches...that'll be a big visual change for the better...besides that without changing bigger things like the hood or bumpers there's not much more you can do without going overboard

great looking car man :yes
i thought about going wingless.but i have thought about moving the wing back

get red or black painted brake callipers. change your bumpers? delete intena. black out panel. new emblems.
already have red calipers ,shorty antenna,shaving the emblems at paint time
black out panel is something i havent thought of,thanks

Car looks good as is:dunno
thanks

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
if you go wingless the blackout panel will be fine, but if you keep the black wing the panel will be too much

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about the lower part of the bumper,think that will be to much,lower valance blacked with the wing

·
Registered
890 Posts
id say just leave it as it is

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
who sells it in vinyl ,i found the kit of ebay with the trunk and lower valance for 30 shipped
just go to a sign shop and buy a sheet of black vinyl big enough to do the job...it's cheap and it'll work :yes

it's what i always do

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
from the back the tips look good,but from the side the guy didnt push them back far enough and up towards the bumper enough,i just aint had time to get them redone

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kinda like my tips,just wish they was fixed right,there are off a 2010 dodge ram lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts