Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so my car has been running like a dream for a long time now but last night i pulled in my drive way and my car sounds like its camming. Soon after i get a check engine light. For a while now i have had the code p0174 bank 2 too lean. Havent been able to fix it yet but i believe the problem lies in my tune from sct. Also i installed an o/r h pipe about 4 days ago the car ran great i just put the front 02's in the spots and screwed them in and the rear i just screwed those into the bungs that were for the rear 02's. now grant it one of my front 02 holes were stripped out a bit so i took it to the shop and had them weld in a new bung slightly lower than the one that was originally located on it. Anyways now my car is throwing codes p1131 p1132 and it runs like ass. i took it to advanced and erased the codes and now the car runs normal. i know its only a matter of time before they come back. Any idea guys???? please help! this never happened until i recently put on my h pipe.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
You need to seal off the original bung first if you haven't already. Then you need to install a set of MIL's onto the rear O2 sensors to trick the computer into thinking you still have cats on the car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats already been done my sct tuner shut off the rear 02's and the first bung was capped and welded shut. i did out it on the scanner today and the bank 2 sensor is reading 0.0 voltage.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your correct new sensor fixed it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts