Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, I made the mistake of trading in my old v6 about two years ago. I'm wanting to try and find the old girl again. It was an 06 Legend Lime. It had a black honeycomb decklid, black fuel door and MMD quarter louvers. It also had 10th anniversary cobra wheels with a pypes dual exhaust setup. It was traded into Buhler Dodge in Hazlet NJ. I'd love to try and buy it back, or if the owner didn't want to sell it at leased take my number and keep me in mind when you do.

On the off chance someone knows who has it or has seen the car any info would be appreciated. I do also have the VIN to verify.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
With 'anti stalking laws' its hard to find an old car. Best thing to try is to run a 'car fax' on the VIN and maybe, find what state or city its in. Good luck :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With 'anti stalking laws' its hard to find an old car. Best thing to try is to run a 'car fax' on the VIN and maybe, find what state or city its in. Good luck :)
Yeah, I figured it was a long shot. The car fax is a good idea, though. thanks man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts