I have several very low mileae Mustangs on my radar, and plan to actually make a purchase in the next few days. I have some questions since I've never owned a Mustang before. In no particular order....
- Used 2007 vs a neww 2008 (or even new 2007)? Obviously an '08 would be more. Seems I get much more for the money buying a used low mile 2007. agree or disagree ?
- Do the warranties stay with the car. That is, if I buy used do I get the remainder of the warranty, regardless of where I bought it ?
- I think ABS and traction control are a must. Would you agree?
- I need this as a daily driver, so high end version or V-8 is out of the running for now. Any pitfalls with the V-6 ?
- I'd really like the ful gauge cluster. Is it looks only or does it make a difference?
- The Shaker stero w/ 6 disc changer seems like the right way to go. It's a want to have, but not a need to have.
- I've always trusted Edmunds.com for their pricing. Any reason to think 16-18K, depending on options is a good price ?