Modded Mustang Forums banner

Help?! (High Flow Cats and H-Pipe)

698 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GreenFaleen
Where can I find high flow cats?

Also, where can I find an h-pipe?

Lastly, I am looking for a small black piece that fits under the front bumper anyone know what I am talking about?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
high flow cats, summit racing or magnaflow, also any exhaust shop should be able to get them for you.

H-pipe custom is the best way to go.

Which little black piece there are a lot
Both of the front cars have it.
chin spoiler?
oh yeah mach 1 chin spoiler
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.