Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have full bassani exhaust. LT's, CATTED X, and Race AB's.

I Passed everything, then the retard behind the counter told me "You don't have mufflers." I said "yes I do, you can see them." His response was "Those are straight pipes"

Absolute retard. I asked to see it in writing, and the mufflers I have fit the legal definition as they do have baffling. He said they're too loud, and after he agreed I did indeed have baffling, he said, "well, your exhaust has excessive vibration..." Which was bullshit.

Does anyone know where I can take this thing. It literally passed with everything, he just said in the comments "Does now have mufflers" Yes he typed "NOW."

Help. I'm moving from NY to Texas finally, and I don't want to have to give NY one more dime for their bullshit. Oh! That reminds me, my car passed NYS inspection last year as she sits ahahahahaha. With nothing other than an inspection tune. They sniffed it, and the whole 9.

I know this was asked before, but I need a quick answer before close of business today so I can register my car. Insurance is up to date.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

This is where I took it by the way:

Kwik Kar Lube and Tune
4612 Golden Triangle Boulevard, Keller, TX 76244

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
I think you just got a guy being an ass. I never had any issues about mufflers on my 07 and I had LT's, catted x, and pypes bomb axlebacks.

·