Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
btw is it grille or grill? lol

but im looking for 1 special type, i know its made i have seen 1 car with it, it keeps the fogs where they are, but removes the pony and puts the tri bar on the right by he drivers fog. i dont like the fogs in the middle. anyone!?!?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i found a pic of that grill i was talking about and i dont know about it, its like an agent 47 modified, but what about a black billet grill, keeping fogs, and modify it to mount the tribar?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I love the look of the agent 47 by far..........

It will be mine soon enough.............you could always tape the tribar on it?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thats what im thinking dude

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
yea i have an old V8 symbol from way back when that my uncle gave me that im gonna tape on the grill just so it isnt tooooooo plain!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'll get you a pic up of the agent 47 grille today that has the tri bar. I think it's exactly what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
You're talking about the Carriage Works Grill. Zip has the one you are talking about (keeping the fogs). I have their fog delete grill. Best value out there.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like my fogs i have to keep them, but yeah lets see some pics, there are alot of different options that look good out there.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
This is my son's car, not mine. The tribar emblem is a Scott Drake '65 Shelby metal reproduction. We put JB stick weld on the inside of the back of the emblem, then put it on the grille and applied more JB stick weld through the back side of the grille.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is my son's car, not mine. The tribar emblem is a Scott Drake '65 Shelby metal reproduction. We put JB stick weld on the inside of the back of the emblem, then put it on the grille and applied more JB stick weld through the back side of the grille.

thats what im looking for, that looks awesome man. only thing i may change would be a billet grille instead of mesh, good looking ride there man

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
That's the agent 47 grille on my son's car. Here's a shot of my grille. It's a Shelby Auto grille with some custom trim rings I fabbed up for around the lights, plus the same tribar pony. Notice, my car had the Procharger set up on this photo and it's on my boy's car now.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That Shelby grille is hot!

The Agent 47 grill is ugly as Hell.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
OK, here's another shot.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That is one sick ****ing ride you have there! Great job!

What front fascia is that?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Street Scene Generation 2. The quarter window scoops are hand made by me out of 1/8'' aluminum and have actual working vents. They mount in there just like the glass did. Never again. I spent about 15 days making them. This is a pic of when they were almost done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts