Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be nice to quit scrapin up my 900 dollar fuggin box intake on the hood, lookin for some drop mounts. Was hopin to find some on summit so I can order them when I order pushrods but cant find any. Help plzzz

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no! I bought some convert mounts last time the stroker was goin in and they gave me 2 left ones so I just returned them lulz. Ill have to take the stockers (yes stock phaggots, ford stamp and all) in and make sure the convert ones are shorter

·
Registered
627 Posts
my car had stock ones when i replaced them last year. the convertible ones were way smaller and different than the stock ones. my stock ones didnt even have any rubber left. they were like a prostitute on valentines day

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a big difference lookin at them? was it the mount itself different? Just bolt them in to the metal bracket from the stockers correct? or is the bracket whats shorter

·
Registered
627 Posts
i just remember thinking, dam are these even going to work? but they bolted right in and made the engine lower. but they are designed different than the regular ones. im trying to find you pics online to compare them but all the pictures have gay angles

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no solids.... t5 and stock axles dont like them

·
Registered
545 Posts
As far as I saw the stock mounts and vert ones only difference was that the vert ones were stronger to allow less engine flex.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I remember seeing some where that after 90 or 91 all foxes received the convertible mounts and yes they are visually shorter looking but I would do what you said and bring your oem mount in with you to compare before spending the girlfriends kidney money

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shock. Rubber engine and tranny mounts=softer hit when you drop the clutch. Not as efficient but meh ima boost *** now turn up the boost

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Are you putting the turbo kit on your current setup?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you putting the turbo kit on your current setup?
heads intake from 347 going on a stock shortblock whoop

tranny will be fine.... I know some phaggot that rebuilds them too... **** grenades gets slapped back in. Too poor for a better one

1 - 20 of 41 Posts