Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah ima order one today, just need help! i really liked the pro 5.0 on my last stang but the freakin handle broke off, still id buy it again, any suggestions???? thanks!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
so yeah ima order one today, just need help! i really liked the pro 5.0 on my last stang but the freakin handle broke off, still id buy it again, any suggestions???? thanks!
if u ever had a real pro 5.0 shifter arm break then they will replace it...
get a pro 5.0 or a steeda

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
steeda it is! says it has the shortes throw of all the short shifts and thats what i want

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Go to the parts review section in here. I just got a Steeda and it ended up breaking after 2yrs. Steeda asked no questions and replaced the entire thing for me. Great service

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the Tri-ax and i love it, but ive never had anything else so I cant say it is better than any others out there. I know a lot of ppl that also have it and they are also very pleased with it too...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Second on the MGW. VERY NICE and you can adjust the shifter placement. Look so good you won't want to put the shift boot on too. Do a search for MGW SHIFTERS.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
If you beleive the marketing scemes about having the shortest throw than the rest. I would aks them to prove it. Because Fidanza, Steeda, B&M all say there shifters have the shortes throw.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
get the steeda so i can feel how it shifts to see if i want one :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ima buy it withen 2 checks, was gona buy it this check but the girl at my works selling a new queen bed and i really need one, mines got a big rip on both sides, i dont wana explain how they got there:D

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
ima buy it withen 2 checks, was gona buy it this check but the girl at my works selling a new queen bed and i really need one, mines got a big rip on both sides, i dont wana explain how they got there:D
if its the girl i am thinking about tell her u want to test the duribility with her before u buy it...and u will throw in another 20 if she swallows :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if its the girl i am thinking about tell her u want to test the duribility with her before u buy it...and u will throw in another 20 if she swallows :)
hahahahaha wrong chick, this ones a fatty

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the Hurst shifter and im very happy with it

·
Registered
158 Posts
No not yet. I just finished it. I am defently gonna time it and dyno it soon. What kinda #s you think im looking at?

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Why don't you save the extra cash and just have your shifter lenghten on the bottom side so your shifter will have a true short throw.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts