Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lol it's always The last place you look. Just half bracketed the ignition schematic and traced it to a blown starter relay fuse. Just glad ford doesn't get to touch her! Thanks for your help though guys

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
k well hurry and try what i posted before i head out to work on my car. i want to see if what i wrote fixes your problem
that doesn't program the keys, only the fob. the key is only programmable by the dealer

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
Lol it's always The last place you look. Just half bracketed the ignition schematic and traced it to a blown starter relay fuse. Just glad ford doesn't get to touch her! Thanks for your help though guys
i was oh so close.

·
.//Animosity
200 Posts
Mine does something similar. If i lock the car with the key or from the inside rhen leave and come back the alarm will go off and go intp security. And let me tell you the only fix ive found is the key fob. Ive been stranded cause of that ****.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
you can try to reprogram your keys. stick you key in the ignation and turn it on and off 8(if 8 dont work then its 10) times within 4(you could have more time but you need to do this fast) secs while holding the lock button and your car will reprogram itself. then take the clicker and lock your car. wait 2-3 seconds and unlock you car then start it.

i had the same problem when i lost my clicker and was driving the car without one. randomly one day the car wouldnt start and ford was being gay about the whole thing and wanted 350 just to check the car out.

it took me a week of researching to figure this out, oh yea one last thing, you can barrow someone else clicker (if you lost yours or if your batteries are dead) to see if it works. just make sure your cars are not close when you are reprogramming them
What year model is this on? I have a 1998 Cobra that wont start (most of the time) becasue the anti theft light flashed rapidly...but if you fool with it long enough turning the key on and off sometime the anti theft light goes off and car starts right up

·
Registered
1 Posts
2009 ford mustang security issues.

I have a 2009 Mustang doing the same thing, the anti theft light flashes really fast, it has been at the dealer for two weeks even with their machine they cant fix it. lucky for me I just bought the car and they promised to fix it. is there a solution? I'm finding out the ford dealer isn't very smart.

·
Registered
1 Posts
k well hurry and try what i posted before i head out to work on my car. i want to see if what i wrote fixes your problem
o2jayjay banned reason. Clueless. The kind of dude who hangs out in his gayrage ignoring his wife and newborn so he can chat it up with mild schizoids throughout town. Fancies himself as neighborhood nightwatchman more like neighborhood perp. Looks proud of himself holding up fish. Wow. Should move to Studley Street. More than anything likes hacking phones with spykit his transgender looking sister bought. He's all bark no mustard. Native poseur.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts