Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the heading is supposed to read "Help n2o" but my computer was gay and decided to post the thread early!!!

Ok,it has been decided... I got enough accrued to get the Zex wet kit! So far I have compiled a list of the parts i think i will need to safely run this kit while trying to avoid detonation at all cost!!! the list is as follows:

Zex 75-175hp wet kit
bottle pressure guage
window switch
purge kit (single or dual???)
blowdown tube??
bottle heater??

Also i would like to ultimately run a 2 bottle set-up but I am not sure what i need to make it work!! please help!! thanks in advance!!

·
taylor21pierce snapchat
758 Posts
i believe you will also need WOT switch. i am also wanting to run this setup. i have a wet kit but dont have a WOT swich or window switch.

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the Zex kit came with a TPS switch to activate on WOT??

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
whichever you want they both do the same sigle is usually cheaper
blowdown tube??
you need it to run at the track so go for it
bottle heater??
def a lot safer then holding a torch to the bottle so get it

Also i would like to ultimately run a 2 bottle set-up but I am not sure what i need to make it work!! please help!! thanks in advance!!
you would just have both lines from the bottles "t" into the main line

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whichever you want they both do the same sigle is usually cheaper
blowdown tube??
you need it to run at the track so go for it
bottle heater??
def a lot safer then holding a torch to the bottle so get it

you would just have both lines from the bottles "t" into the main line
Awesome thank you! +1 for the help... you said that you are getting a bottle set-up soon what jets are you going to run? are you running all stock block?

·
taylor21pierce snapchat
758 Posts
im running stock block and im going to run a 100 shot most likely.

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the same as I was thinking about running.. except i never ran N2O so I might run the 75 when I first put the kit on..

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yes for sure!!! I am getting a blower later on down the road... not enough dinero saved up yet, plus when i do that i want to beef up the block so i can run about 600rwhp!! :)

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds legit!! I'm not sure i want to push up to a 150... probably go with no more than 125... but who knows, it all depends on the tune and how safely i can run it...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Never seen anything about plugs. Make sure you dont run a platinum plug, grab a set of brisk racing plugs 2 steps cooler, and gap between .028/.032, and get a tune for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts