Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read threads that state you can bolt 03 & 04 seats into the 93 fox body cobras. Everyone has stated it is a direct bolt in.

My question is can you do the reverse. Logic says why not... I need a set of seats fast and have located a set of 90 LX coupe seats. I just want to know before I go buy the 90 seats... will they bolt right into an 03 cobra. Not worried about how high they sit, just if they bolt right in w/o modification.

Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
not sure, but i would say yes with the possibility of a little modification if i had to guess.

it would be ugly as hell though lol

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Not sure. I believe you would have to fab them to the seat mount frames from the Cobra. You would have to address the wiring, too, as far as the seatbelt light/chime goes, I think. Thats an easy fix though. None of it will be, too, terribly hard I don't think.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Really....90 lx seats in a 03 termi cobra....

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Id sell it all lol

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Or a 5 gal bucket

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
On the other hand, a coworker just had his 87 Gt seats totally redone with twotone leather and sueded inserts like the 03 Cobra, and they look sweet and comfortable. Had all the pads replaced and all.

·
Registered
374 Posts
yeah they should fit if not the modifications would be minor these things are dressed up fox body's for the most part.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The story is we are buying cobra seats for my 03 stang. The seller is having his car reposed as part of a bankruptcy. He is selling everything he can. All he wants in trade is something that will bolt in the old seats spot with no issues. I have awesome GT seats and want to keep them just in case we ever sell the car in the future. Then I can sell the cobras separate. I'm in GA and the Seller is in FL so I don't want to have to deal with a big headache if I take him Fox seats...

I'm still looking for some newer seats for cheap to trade instead, but man these people are so wishy washy.... I really hate buying used stuff....

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Quit your bitchin! Damn, just like a woman. Come on to my damn site, asking all these stupid ass questions. ****in a!

:sorry Luv u! :D See y'all tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts