Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
BREWSKI TIME! :drink

Thanks everyone. I've never had that happen before, and was about the last thing I would have checked. Luckily the SEL came on while I was going to AZ, so that helped greatly.

I just can't believe I missed that. I eased every one into the cylinders by hand, and got them started by hand. I must have spaced royally, and just missed it - and yes,,I did drop one,,just one,,and it must have been that one,,but it blow my frigg'n mind I missed that.

Oh swell,,live and learn,,I can swap plugs in about 10mins or less now :)

I left the Granatelli intake tube off,,stocker is back on. Had enough fun for tonight. Tomorrow we cruise 600 miles northward!

Thanks a million everyone, ya'll are awesome!

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ya'll have been rep'd indeed! :)

many thanks!

.....last minute packing now,,,chug'n a final brew in celebration,,and hit'n the hay.

Ya'll have a good, and SAFE holiday weekend!

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
:llama thanks Vert and 4D!

:)

offtopic question - my SEL was 'blinking' on my way to fix this messed up plug. What does a 'blinking' SEL mean vs. a non blinking SEL in these cars?

(it was solid,,,then started blinking,,,then when solid again all in one 4 mile trip)

Brewski #4 time!

· Billy Weston
6,727 Posts
A blinking CEL means the computer is currently picking up a misfire. A solid light means a code is stored.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.