Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know how many of you know 44 Cents here. Recently, he was unexpectedly evicted from his home, and he and his family are in a tight spot with nowhere to go, all their stuff in a Uhaul. 44 tells me he's ok financially, but we don't give a **** about that at MM. All I know is Jake us the type if man who would give you the shirt off his back, and has helped many people in his life, including yours truly when my wife was seriously ill.

Here is his story.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340698

Lets pony up, people. Please.

You can send a donation to my Paypal, and I will forward the donation to 44.

Thank you.

***EDIT*** please leave your MM name in the PayPal remarks when you donate so I know who gave and who to thank. :)

[email protected]

Rick

Sent from the ether

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I wish I could afford to give something. I will think of something I can do though, it won't be monetary probably but I'm gonna do something.

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
I'm in a pretty bad financial bind right now, but I'm sending positive thoughts to 44. I'm gonna see if I can scrounge some money what I can to send though

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of you are amazing. I owe all of you massive adminireps for this and for helping out my other friend. Kick my ass and remind me if I haven't done so when I get in off the road by Monday morning.

For those of you who can't donate... don't feel bad. You will be able to help someone later in life. I had more than my share of help through struggles in my life... often from strangers, often from members here... including from 44 himself.

Pay it forward, as they say... one day you'll be able to. Until then, positive thoughts and kind words are equally important.

:drink

Sent from the ether

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
Hopefully this stays up, but I'll make sure to make a donation when I get paid the first.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're already approaching a couple hundred doll hairs. That's why the people if this forum are the best.

If anybody forgot to give me their MM screen name in the PayPal comments, you can pm me your Paypal address so I can match it up.

I love all y'all. 100% no hetero :love

Sent from the ether

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i hate to see things like this happen,id donate but im in the process of losing my truck.so i kinda cant,best of wishes for him though and best of luck

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
done.

if anybody is hesitant about sending money, i guarantee you that you'll never meet another person more deserving of the help. jake's helped me out immensely through the years, and would do anything for anybody. i really want to see MM go the distance on this one.

jake, i'm only a few hours away from you. if there's anything i can do or help you with, let me know and i'll do whatever i can

1 - 20 of 178 Posts