Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone, I am going to close the donations now. In the month this thread was up we raised over $1400 for Mike's benefit. Thank you all.

Guys, regretfully I bring you some terrible news. One of our longtime members and Site Moderators, Mike (SWEET2KSTANG) has fallen on some very sad and difficult times. His fiance, who is expecting a little one, was recently diagnosed with multiple types of stage five, aggressively spreading cancer. She has already undergone an operation to remove her ovaries, and is currently undergoing other tests. To add insult to injury, Mike had his truck and apartment broken into and lost about $12,000 of his own and customer's money. He has been having to work to keep the lights on in addition to worrying about his girl, and driving 127 miles one way to go see her.

What I ask of you guys is to just chip in a few dollars to his family's benefit to help relieve some of the stress. I am not asking for any large donations, as I know times are hard but even $5 will help tremendously. I have been a member of this forum for a long time now, and have seen on more than one occasion how kind and generous the members here are when one of our own is in need. We need to do this one more time.

Please send all donations as a gift to my PayPal address: .

If you would like to donate by other means please PM me and we can discuss it. Also, please include your username in the comments on paypal so I can keep track.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
You know I'm down...

As most of you who frequent the tech sections know. Mike is great guy. He has helped many of us countless times. Here is your chance to show some gratitude.

I know Mike has helped me plenty of times, so I will be happy to pitch in. I just wish I could do more than just pitch a few bucks in.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide App

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Will definitely donate some when I get home from class! So sorry to hear that :(

Sent from Zip's bedroom

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Thats horrible to hear. I hope his wife makes it through alright and is able to keep the baby. Ill see what i can come up with for a donation.

Sent from nowhere.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts