Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is wierd but my rims on the left stick out farther then the ones on the right, i dunno if the rims are different widths or what. Here are some pics of it, The left front tire is a nitto nt 555's n it seems to be a liitle wider n taller even though its the same size as the others which r wynstar exocet's, but its the same in the back n the tires on the back are the same, so im thinkin i got the two back rims on the left side, but the person who had the rims before must have not know that ethier cause the tires are directional n i can't switch em without havin a tire thats runnin the wrong way, but it would suprise me cause he was running the tires the wrong way when he had em on his car, lol. So some idea's on what it might be or how to fix it would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
car ever wrecked? could be body is not aligned on frame properly

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i wrecked it last year, i fell asleep n hit a telepole, but its not that cuz i hit on the right side n that would make the body be out farther on the left side, n the rims on the left side stick out, so thats not the prob.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
yea i wrecked it last year, i fell asleep n hit a telepole, but its not that cuz i hit on the right side n that would make the body be out farther on the left side, n the rims on the left side stick out, so thats not the prob.
not necessarily. you could have messed up the frame and it is aligned so the left wheels stick out.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea but i don't think i hit dat pole hard enough to bend the frame cause i just side swiped it i woke up rite before i hit it n i swerved , n just clipped the front side it didn't even mess up my door just the front right panal n the front bumper on the right side. But idunno maybe that is the prob but imma try switching the back right rim n the left front one to see if its the rim or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts