Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i no my powersteering is leaking and added stop leak fluid a month ago,and the probelm and noise went away.Well now the car is humming badly but the resivoir is still full..so what should i do or check for ...rep will be given I usaully can fix problem with ur guys advice thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello i no my powersteering is leaking and added stop leak fluid a month ago,and the probelm and noise went away.Well now the car is humming badly but the resivoir is still full..so what should i do or check for ...rep will be given I usaully can fix problem with ur guys advice thanks
double threads web acting gay

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Pump might have been damaged whne you lost fluid previously.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pump might have been damaged whne you lost fluid previously.
is this something that i can lag on fixing or shuld i get changed asap i never had powersteering issuses before with any car

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
is this something that i can lag on fixing or shuld i get changed asap i never had powersteering issuses before with any car
Its hard to tell without hearing the sound but if its got fluids thats what I would lean towards. If it dies you just wont have power steering. Itll be a bitch to turn but you can do it.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
something you need to do. The powersteering pump pressurizes your brake system too. No power steering pump, no power brakes.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
something you need to do. The powersteering pump pressurizes your brake system too. No power steering pump, no power brakes.

Who uses brakes anyway... queers :eek:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it hums real loud when the steering wheel is turned at a certian angle....but the problem was gone last 20 minute drive but im sure the problem will come back...rep for all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts