Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
Im Ricardo Verbeek, live in the Netherlands.
I have a '05 GT and vert busy to upgrade the suspension to get it ready for the Nurburgring.
Change the panhard bar/brace for watts link kit, and changed the BC Coils for a custon AST/MOTON true coilovers.

I almost finished the install of the whiteline wattslink kit but i have a 'small' problem.
The driver side bar/rod isnt straight with the bracket. I need to force it in place instead the other side is perfectly lining up with the hole.
I dont think this is supposed to be.
What can cause this issue?

I can force it in but there is a lott of tension on the bar when i do that.
Also its almost hitting a bolt fron the diff cover.

Other specs:
Steeda adjustable uca
Spohn non adjustable lca
Whiteline relocation brackets
Whiteline heavy duty sway bars front/rear
AST Moton coilovers (rear true coils)

Would love to hear some advice and help!
I was thinking maybe could adjustable lower control arms fix this, but i dont know what i have to do!

·
Banned
10 Posts
Hello everyone.
Im Ricardo Verbeek, live in the Netherlands.
I have a '05 GT and vert busy to upgrade the suspension to get it ready for the Nurburgring.
Change the panhard bar/brace for watts link kit, and changed the BC Coils for a custon AST/MOTON true coilovers.

I almost finished the install of the whiteline wattslink kit but i have a 'small' problem.
The driver side bar/rod isnt straight with the bracket. I need to force it in place instead the other side is perfectly lining up with the hole.
I dont think this is supposed to be.
What can cause this issue?

I can force it in but there is a lott of tension on the bar when i do that.
Also its almost hitting a bolt fron the diff cover.

Other specs:
Steeda adjustable uca
Spohn non adjustable lca
Whiteline relocation brackets
Whiteline heavy duty sway bars front/rear
AST Moton coilovers (rear true coils)

Would love to hear some advice and help!
I was thinking maybe could adjustable lower control arms fix this, but i dont know what i have to do!

It's common to have to "tweak" 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 aftermarket parts slightly to make them work. Complete the assembly, test drive and re-check for clearances.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hand Automotive tire Tire Bicycle tire Tread

Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Now i have this problem. everything is installed as it should, followed every steo of the install guide 4 times...

The passenger side bar isbhitting the swivel bolt.
Before i cut the bolt a couple mm, why is this happening? am i the only one with this problem?

And the driver side is hitting the diff cover bolt.

I have adjustable upper and lower control arms so i thougt it wouldnt be very hard to install the wattslink but i dont know why i cant get it right.

Help is very very welcome :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts