Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, got around to running my car for codes today and heres what I pulled:

31-EGR valve position sensor or pressure feedback sensor or EGR vacuum regulator problems

43-Exhaust gas oxygen sensor giving lean signal during WOT

14-Intermittent loss of profile ignition pickup signal

I should be getting a factory manual in the mail any day so I can do further testing but has anyone had any of these codes and is there any common problem associated with them to help with my search? Thanks guys, getting closer to getting this thing on the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
alright a little update: I found a plug wire off which got rid of the 14 code lol, EGR position sensor fixed the EGR code and the lean code just kind of went away somehow, maybe the seafoam in the tank is working its magic I don't know.

So I was messing in the passenger fender testing the EGR regulator ,which is not fun at all by the way, and after running the diagnostic and getting rid of all 3 codes now I have 312 code which deals with the air pump. Anyone have any idea exactly which part of the system would deal with that? Im sure I broke or knocked off a vacuum line but Id love to not have to take off the fender again if I can help it, thanks all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts