• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to modding cars. I just bought my wife her own car so my 2006 Mustang V6 pony package is my "toy" now to play with. I am looking at getting some 20's and also lowering it to start. One place quoted me $500 out the door lowering. Another place quoted me $200 out the door. The springs at the $200 is "I-Box" (I think). I wanted to lower it about 1.5" but only want to spend $500 or less (including anything inside that might need to be changed). Any ideas?!?!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
stagecrewgod said:
I am new to modding cars. I just bought my wife her own car so my 2006 Mustang V6 pony package is my "toy" now to play with. I am looking at getting some 20's and also lowering it to start. One place quoted me $500 out the door lowering. Another place quoted me $200 out the door. The springs at the $200 is "I-Box" (I think). I wanted to lower it about 1.5" but only want to spend $500 or less (including anything inside that might need to be changed). Any ideas?!?!
dont do either.. if you want 20s you might run into problems with a 1.5inch drop.. ESPECIALLY on a 06.. if you havent noticed those cars sit pretty low already.. for 500 you can buy a complete suspension, minus new sway bars.. i say you suck it up and research on how to install the springs your self.. look around on www.mustangtuning.com and www.stangmods.com for springs that match your cars year and have a drop you like then just keep your change you were gonna waste and buy exhaust or something

DameanJ has 20inch rims on his 05+ mustang and eibach lower springs you can ask him about it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts