Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help with my cobra. I have a two stage direct port nitrous kit and everytime i try to use it i blow the tires off. The first stage is 150 and the second is too. Someone help me. i really want to be able to put it to the ground.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a beefed up IRS with airride and a custom triangulated four link. i know its no the suspension i think its where im hittin the button in my RPM range. and im running mickey thompson ETs

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you think thatll solve my problem. cuz my uncle and i have never heard of that before. if it will solve my problem im oredering one today

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it should.. but I think if your 1/4 mile time is that low you should already know about this product honestly.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
it reduces the life of you solenoids, but it helps you get going without blowing yout tires off. nos also makes a couple diff ones. go to summit and check it out.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
we know.
1372 rwhp.. project snake bite. nice dodge btw.

is sketch snakebite? i thought that car was supercharged? unless there is two snakebites, i have one on my myspacepage of what i think is a kb sc and its called snakebite

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
itll run a low 6 high 5 with the nos i think but i cant get it down to the ground but ill definately order that controller

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

1 - 20 of 28 Posts